I help people feel better
• ongoing open classes in self-care with stretching, breathing practices and rest
• specialized workshops in managing jaw pain, eye fatigue and "travel belly"
• individual sessions for injury recovery, surgery preparation, and the ongoing task of caring for a human body
• workplace wellness and stress management
• tutoring for massage therapy licensing exams
• and next-steps coaching from there
I call on my years of clinical massage therapy practice paired with earlier work as a writer, editor and corporate marketer. I'm a multidimensional bodyworker: dancer, licensed massage therapist and educator, yoga instructor, nidra facilitator, problem solver and anatomy geek.
Now, I help people in stressful situations ranging from facing surgery to navigating entrepreneurship develop the somatic tools they need to succeed.
Let's have a conversation and discover how we might help one another.